Imagine if every time you paid for something you need, you were educating children, lifting people out of poverty or protecting the vulnerable?
We believe that the money and desire exists in the world to provide universal education, eliminate hunger or eradicate disease. Unfortunately this money and desire is spread across the hearts and wallets of millions of people around the world, without an efficient “system” to access it.
KarmaPay is our answer. A distributed fundraising platform that allows you to pay for what you want, and uses the proceeds for charity. A large scale fundraising solution for the digital economy.
Integrated with our KarmaBlocks platform (an opensource marketplace for trading realised social impact for donations), we will use Blockchain technology to activate everyday philanthropists and unlock the huge potential of global commerce to drive large scale social change.
KarmaPay proudly supports the development of Network Philanthropy to create an open community of like minded people and organisations, looking to build a more equitable world.
Reduced Time to Impact
Impact Drives Funding
Reward the tribe
Our mission is to co-create a world in which every financial transaction in the world, leads to positive social impact.
Our fundamental belief is that the money and desire exists in the world to make major positive impact, to provide universal education, eliminate hunger or eradicate disease. Unfortunately this money and desire is spread across the hearts, minds and wallets of millions of people around the world, without an efficient “system” to access it and "put it to work".
KarmaPay seeks to solve this issue, accelerating the delivery of massive social improvement, by building a system specifically mobilizing these people in a coordinated way.
We see KarmaPay as an enabler of Your impact, tracked through the following methodology:
- Through KarmaPay we will fund a coordinated network of projects delivering on specific social impact goal e.g. universal education.
- Through this network we will invest in the creation of "Impact Assets" e.g. a UNICEF Child Friendly School.
- These Impact Assets will generate "Impact Outcomes" over time e.g. Hours of education delivered over time.
- Our NFP partners will work with us to measure and forecast Impact Outcomes.
- We will fund research and collaborations to accelerate our ability to measure Impact Outcomes and feed this back directly to you.